- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Free Seminar: Meet University of Nevada- Reno at IDP Riyadh
IDP Education Pty Ltd. Al Rabiea Tower –Al Fahd Hotel Building, 6th floor –office 601 Olaya main road (South ) cross with Kherais, PO Box 51104 Riyadh 11543
Study at one of the USA's top public research universities
IDP Education Riyadh is organizing a free session for students who want to study at the University of Nevada – Reno (UNR), one of the most prestigious universities in the USA.
During the free session the representative of UNR, Mr. Kowsar Khan, will provide students with extensive information about the university’s courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
Register now to join us on 28 March, 3:00 – 5:00 PM at IDP Riyadh office.
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at UNR?
- The University of Nevada – Reno is approved by Saudi Ministry of Higher Education for all degrees in different programs.
- The University is offering Conditional Admission for international undergraduate students who are academically qualified but cannot meet the English requirement for acceptance.
- UNR offers over 145 undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs and has over 300 clubs and organizations.
- U.S. News and World Report ranks the University of Nevada – Reno as a national Tier 1 university. The University earned this distinction by the quality of our students, faculty, research activity, and degree programs.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.