- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study at Brunel University London: Free Session in Cairo
Tue, 31 May 2016 03:30 PM
Tue, 31 May 2016 05:00 PM
31 Omar Bekeir St., off Othman Bin Affan, Behind Military Academy, Heliopolis, 2nd Floor Office. Phone: +20227744308/206/204
Earn your degree from a top-rated UK university
Join the free session of Brunel University London at IDP Cairo Meet Mr. Ali Bakhsh, Regional Manager, at Brunel University London, who is going to provide you with extensive information about the University's courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
Learn about a range of courses on offer at Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels. Applications still open for September 2016!
The free seminar will be held on Tuesday, 31 May, 3:30 – 5:00 PM at IDP Cairo office. Register now to join us!
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Know about Brunel University London’s rankings and reputation
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why Study at Brunel University London?
- Brunel University London is a campus based university founded in 1966. Brunel offers a multitude of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as research opportunities.
- Brunel University London has been ranked 1st in London, 4th in UK and 29th in the world in 2014 world ranking of the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years by Times Higher Education.
- Brunel University London has been ranked 1st in London and 27th in the UK for student experience in Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014.
- Brunel Business School won the Business School of the Year Award by the Times Higher Education Awards 2013.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.