- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Medicine at Monash Malaysia: Free Info Session at IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +971 4 344 6814
Meet the representatives of Monash University Malaysia at IDP Dubai!
IDP Education, in association with Monash University Malaysia, presents a unique opportunity for applicants aspiring to be future doctors.
Prof Dato’ Anuar Zaini Md Zain and Associate Professor Arkendu Sen from the School of Medicine & Health Sciences at Monash University Malaysia would be giving specific information about the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program.
When & where?
- MBBS program is a highly integrated course with the objective of developing skills in critical thinking, self-directed learning, reflection and professionalism.
- Basic medical sciences are introduced in the early years while clinical exposure and skills training occurs in the later years.
- There is a strong emphasis on clinical communication skills and early clinical contact visits to medical practices, community care facilities and hospitals.
Monash ranking and recognition
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is accredited by:
- The Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- The Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- The Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC)
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Medical Council of Mauritius (MCM)
- 33rd in the world for Medicine by the QS World University Rankings by Subject (2014)
- 38th in the world for Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Health by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013 – 2014
For more information, contact IDP Education office.