- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Medicine at Monash Malaysia: Free Info Session at IDP Muscat
Nizwa House, Behind Al-Madina Plaza, Muscat Phone: +96824696452 - +96824696453
Meet the representatives of Monash University Malaysia at IDP Muscat!
IDP Education, in association with Monash University Malaysia, presents a unique opportunity for applicants aspiring to be future doctors.
Prof Dato’ Anuar Zaini Md Zain and Associate Professor Arkendu Sen from the School of Medicine & Health Sciences at Monash University Malaysia would be giving specific information about the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program.
When & where?
- MBBS program is a highly integrated course with the objective of developing skills in critical thinking, self-directed learning, reflection and professionalism.
- Basic medical sciences are introduced in the early years while clinical exposure and skills training occurs in the later years.
- There is a strong emphasis on clinical communication skills and early clinical contact visits to medical practices, community care facilities and hospitals.
Monash ranking and recognition
- The Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- The Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- The Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC)
- The Medical Council of Thailand
- The Medical Council of Mauritius (MCM)
- 33rd in the world for Medicine by the QS World University Rankings by Subject (2014)
- 38th in the world for Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Health by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013 – 2014
For more information, contact IDP Education office.