- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Join University of Birmingham’s Free Seminar at IDP Abu Dhabi
1802 Union National Bank Building Airport Road (Corniche Side) Phone: +97126228367 +97126228368
Study at a top UK university!
Offer within 1 week for Sept 2016 entry
Register for this free session to meet with Mr. Chris Taylor, Regional Manager Middle East and Birmingham Foundation Academy at University of Birmingham.
Learn about the Foundation programme at University of Birmingham which would lead to many different Bachelor’s Degrees.
Applications for Sept 2016 are still open and offer letters are possible within 1 week for qualified candidates
When and Where?
The free session will be held on Thursday 23 June, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at IDP Abu Dhabi. Register now!
Why join us?
- Learn about course offerings
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why Study at the University of Birmingham?
- The University of Birmingham is a Russell Group University.
- The University of Birmingham is ranked 13th in the latest Guardian University Guide 2017.
- The University of Birmingham offers a wide range of programmes across its five colleges: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.