- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Join Monash University’s Free Seminar at IDP Abu Dhabi
1802 Union National Bank Building Airport Road (Corniche Side) Phone: +97126228367 +97126228368
Study at a Top Australian University!
Meet Mr. Guillermo Leguizamon, Senior Recruitment Manager at Monash University, Australia to learn about the University’s courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where ?
The free seminar will be held on Monday, 18 July, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM at IDP Abu Dhabi office. Register now!
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at Monash University?
- Monash University is ranked in the top 1% of world universities – 73rd in the world – according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2015-2016).
- Monash University is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight Universities based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Monash is the only Australian member of the influential M8 Alliance of Academic Health Center.
- Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the The École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies.
Its reputation is built on career-focused degrees, the highest academic standards and research that make a difference.
Monash University offers a wide range of courses through the following faculties:
- Communication and media
- Design, creative art, architecture
- Environment and sustainability
- Humanities and culture
- Information technology
- Law and policy
- Medicine, health, pharmacy
For more information, contact IDP Education office.