- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study in Scotland: Free Session at IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +97143446814
What makes Scotland such an ideal location for international students?
Join this free information session to find the answer!
IDP Education is organizing this free information session for students who want to study in Scotland. Mr Dominic Milne from the University of Aberdeen in Scotland will be delivering an exciting presentation that will cover the following topics:
- The “flexible” 4 year bachelor’s degree
- The 1 year Masters programmes
- The history of Scottish Education, including The University of Aberdeen, one of the 4 Ancient Scottish Universities.
- Typical Entry Requirements
- Typical tuition fees and living expenses
- The city of Aberdeen – One of the UK’s richest cities and the energy capital of Europe
Learn about foundation programmes leading to bachelor’s degrees
Mr Milne will be joined by Mr Guy Young from Kaplan International Colleges (KIC). KIC offer a 1 year foundation in London that leads to the bachelor’s degree at Aberdeen. This gives students the unique opportunity to study in two different cities.
When & where?
The free session will be held on Tuesday 26 July, 5:30 – 7 PM at IDP Dubai office. Register Now!
IDP professional counsellors will be also available to help you apply on the spot to the right course that best matches your educational needs and career goals.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.