- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study at Australian Catholic University: Free Seminar at IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +97143446814
Meet Australian Catholic University at IDP Dubai!
IDP Education is organizing a free information session for students who want to study in Australia at the Australian Catholic University. The session will host Mr Suraj Sadasivan, Senior Regional Manager at the Australian Catholic University, who will provide students with information about the University’s courses, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where?
The free session will be held on Thursday, 15 September, 1:00 – 2:00 PM at IDP Dubai Office. Register now!
Join us if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at the Australian Catholic University?
Established in 1989, The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a national public teaching and research university. It has seven campuses across 6 cities in Australia.
ACU has a wide choice of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in the following faculties:
- Education and Arts – including education, arts and humanities, global studies and international development studies, mathematics, media communications, social science, youth work, and creative arts, visual arts and design.
- Health Sciences – including counselling, environmental science, exercise physiology, exercise science, mental health, midwifery, nursing, occupational therapy, paramedicine, physiotherapy, public health, psychology, social work and speech pathology.
- Law and Business – including commerce, business administration, accounting and finance, information technology, human resource management, law, marketing, supply chain management, occupational health and safety, and sustainability.
- Theology and Philosophy – these disciplines encourage students to search for wisdom, knowledge and truth.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.