- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Meet Florida Institute of Technology at IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +97143446814
Study at one of the top USA universities!
IDP Education is organizing a free information session for international students who want to study in the USA. The session will host Stephanie Enstice, Associate Director of International Admission at Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). She will provide students with all information about FIT’s courses, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where?
The free session will be held on Thursday, 22 September, 2:00 – 3:30 PM at IDP Dubai office. Register now!
Why study at Florida Institute of Technology?
As an international technological university, Florida Institute of Technology offers:
- Undergraduate programs in science, engineering, aeronautics, business, humanities, mathematics, psychology, communication and education (science and mathematics);
- Master's programs in science, engineering, aviation, business, psychology, communication, education (computer, environmental, mathematics, science and teaching);
- Doctoral programs in science, engineering, psychology, and science and mathematics education.
Florida Institute of Technology was ranked among the top technical institutes in the USA in Fiske Guide to Colleges 2016.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.