- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Meet Queensland University of Technology at IDP Abu Dhabi
1802 Union National Bank Building, Airport Road (Corniche Side) Phone: +97126228367 - +97126228368
Do you consider studying in Australia?
Don't miss the free seminar of Queensland University of Technology at IDP Abu Dhabi office!
Meet Mr. Sajal Paul (International Promotions Coordinator) at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) to learn about the University’s courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
Various attractive scholarships up to 25% for eligible students
When & Where?
The free seminar will be held on Monday, 26 September, 2:00 – 4:00 PM at IDP Abu Dhabi. Register now!
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at Queensland University of Technology?
A world-class university
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is ranked among the top 300 universities globally (QS Top Universities Ranking, 2015), and ranked 28th in the world in the Times Higher Education Top 150 under 50 (2016).
- QUT Business school is ranked in the top 1% of business schools worldwide. The QUT business school was the first in Australia to achieve triple crown international accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA), held by less than 1% of business schools in the world.
Prepare for your career
- Graduates achieve their career goals. QUT is ranked 7th in Australia and in the 71-80 band globally for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Ranking, 2016).
Strong industry connections
- QUT courses are designed and regularly reviewed in consultation with industry professionals, so we make sure we're always meeting changing industry needs.
- Many of QUT courses offer opportunities to work within an organisation and get credit towards your degree, giving you first-hand experience working with industry professionals.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.