- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Free Session: Meet 4 Top Rated Canadian Universities in Amman
National Foundation for University Services Jubiha, Yajouz Street, Almanhal Cross, Almanhal Centre, 1st Floor, Office No.106 Phone: +96265338785
Want to study in Canada?
Join this free session to meet world class Canadian universities in Amman!
IDP Education is organizing a free seminar to help students who want to study in Canada. The session will host representatives from the below Canadian universities:
Discuss your study options with the universities’ representatives who will provide you with extensive information about their courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where?
The free session will be held on Saturday, 15 October, 4:00 – 6:00 pm at IDP Amman office. Register now!
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
About the universities:
- Carleton University: Ranked 4th in Maclean’s University Rankings 2016. Carleton offers extensive joint programs in science and engineering with the University of Ottawa
- University of Guelph: Voted one of Canada’s Top 50 Research Universities for over 8 years in a row and one of Canada’s Greenest Campuses
- Dalhousie University: Their strong academic track record has been recognized in The Scientist and the Times Higher Education and QS world university rankings. Dalhousie’s campuses are only a five-minute walk from the ocean!
- St. Francis Xavier University: Received highest ratings in Canada in Globe and Mail's annual University Report Card in key categories such as most satisfied students, quality of education, class sizes, campus atmosphere and career preparation.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.