- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Join University of Birmingham’s Free Seminar at IDP Riyadh
Al Rabiea Tower –Al Fahd Hotel Building, 6th floor, office 601, Olaya main road (South ) cross with Kherais Phone: 00966112015010/12/13 920001704 WhatsApp number: 00966595099755
Study at a top UK university!
Register for this free session to meet with Dr. Khamis Essa, Lecturer in the School of Engineering at the University of Birmingham. Learn about the range of programmes at Foundation, Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels offered by the University of Birmingham.
When and Where?
The free session will be held on Tuesday 29 November, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm at IDP Riyadh office. Register now!
Why join us?
- Learn about course offerings
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and the City of Birmingham
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why Study at the University of Birmingham?
- The University of Birmingham is a Russell Group University.
- The University of Birmingham is ranked 13th in the latest Guardian University Guide 2017.
- The University of Birmingham offers a wide range of programmes across its five colleges: Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.