- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study in New Zealand at Unitec Institute of Technology with IDP Riyadh
Al Rabiea Tower –Al Fahd Hotel Building, 6th floor –office 601 Olaya main road (South ) cross with Kherais Phone 00966112015010/12/13 - 920001704 WhatsApp number: 00966595099755
Study at Unitec, New Zealand’s largest institute of technology
Meet Mr Hassan Tariq, Regional Acquisition Manager at Unitec Institute of Technology at IDP office. Discuss your study options at New Zealand’s largest institute of technology. Learn about Unitec’s courses, programs, degrees and admission conditions.
Join us at the free seminar on Tuesday, 24 January, 11:00 am-12:00 pm at IDP Riyadh office. Register now!
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of Unitec and New Zealand
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why study at Unitec Institute of Technology?
- Unitec Institute of Technology was established in 1976. It is the largest institute of technology in Auckland with more than 20,000 students studying over 150 work-oriented programmes.
- It offers leading employment-focused education at two campuses in Mt. Albert, and Waitakere.
- Unitec is home to students from more than 80 different countries. Unitec offers degree programs in arts, business, and technical subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Unitec is a member of the International Association of Universities.
- Unitec has impressive graduate employability rate. 83% graduates were employed in full time positions across industries.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.