- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study at Top Australian Universities with IDP
Want to study in Australia?
Seize the opportunity to apply for Feb 2018 intake at Australia’s top 8 universities.
IDP Education organizes the Go8 Application Week for students who want to study at one of Australia’s Group of Eight (Go8) universities.
The Go8 is the coalition of Australia’s leading research universities. It consists of the following leading Australian universities:
- Monash University
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University of New South Wales
Join the Go8 Application Week in your city if you want to:
- Apply for February 2018 Intake
- Get on the spot application assessment
- Apply for Partial Scholarships
- Learn about your post- study work opportunities
University application fees waived for eligible applicants!
Book your appointment with IDP Pier-Certified counselors.
Why study at Go8 Universities?
- The Go8 Universities are consistently the highest ranked Australian Universities. All Go8 member Universities are ranked in the top 200 institutions worldwide.
- The Go8 Universities are consistently rated as the top tier institutions in Australia. They attract the highest quality students and have much lower student-staff ratios than other Australian universities;
- The Go8 Universities are the most research intensive of all Australian universities, undertaking 70% of all Australian university research;
- Go8 Universities train, attract and retain the best researchers from Australia and around the world, offering intellectually stimulating, diverse and supportive academic environment for their students;
- They have a focus on the teaching-research nexus which leads to advanced curricula and research-based learning and in turn produces distinctive graduates
Their alumni take up senior positions in professional life, business and government in Australia and other countries.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.