- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Medicine at the University of Nottingham: Free Session at IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +97143446814
Study Medicine at a top UK Medicine School
IDP Education is organizing a free information session for international students who want to pursue a degree in medicine at The University of Nottingham School of Medicine. The free session will be delivered by Professor Gill Doody, Dean of Medical Education.
The free session will be held on Thursday, 7 September, 5:00 – 6:30 PM at IDP Dubai office.
Why join us?
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about the Medicine courses, the application process and to understand the entry requirements specific to the program.
- The session will also focus on providing insight into what a top Medical School in the UK looks for, what to expect during the application process and it will also allow you the opportunity to test out your clinical skills.
About the University of Nottingham School of Medicine
- The School of Medicine is the largest school in the University of Nottingham, covering a diverse range of medical and surgical disciplines.
- The School of Medicine offers an extensive portfolio of undergraduate and postgraduate courses, taught by leading academics and clinicians and supported by world-class facilities.
- The University of Nottingham is ranked 70th amongst the world's elite institutions in Life Sciences and Medicine in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017.
- The University of Nottingham is a world top 1% university and part of the Russell Group in the UK. This is a group of 24 top, research intensive universities in the UK.
For more information, contact IDP Education office.