- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Student stories
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Study Medicine at the University of Central Lancashire with IDP Dubai
Office No.104, Century Plaza Building, Jumeirah 1 Phone: +97143446814
Want to have a degree in medicine from a top rated UK university?
Don’t miss this free session at IDP Dubai!
IDP is organizing a free session on Sunday, 14 January, 4:00-6:00 PM at IDP Dubai office. The session will host representatives from the School of Medicine at the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). They will provide students who aspire to become future doctors, with extensive information about the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program.
Book your free seat now to meet the university representatives
Why study at the UCLAN School of Medicine?
- The program undergoes quality assurance by the UK General Medical Council which adheres to the highest UK standards for self-funded and sponsored international students.
- The course builds on UCLAN’s existing expertise in dentistry, pharmacy, and allied health professions and students will be part of a School which will allow for unique interactions with these groups of students.
- UCLAN’s MBBS program will deliver outstanding teaching, combined with real-world clinical experience, to shape the global doctors of the future.
- The School also offers an integrated Masters for undergraduates and a Diploma for postgraduates in Physician Associate studies.
- Successful graduates are eligible to sit the national Physicians Associate exam and once successful apply for registration as a UK Physicians Associate
Got questions? We've got the answers at IDP Dubai office. Contact us now!