INTO University of East Anglia (UEA) offers international students the chance to prepare for university-level study at a prestigious UK institution.
Students can choose from a variety of inspiring pathway courses:
- A-level courses – through the INTO Newton A Level programme. The only A-level programme on a university campus.
- International Foundation – students can develop their academic and English language skills and knowledge alongside preparing for direct entry onto the first year of an undergraduate course.
- International Year One – equivalent to the first year of study for an undergraduate degree, students can develop their academic and English language skills and progress directly into the second year of an undergraduate course. Depending on pathway, students may have the opportunity to study academic modules alongside university students.
- Graduate Diploma – students can develop their academic, research and English language skills and progress directly onto a postgraduate course.
- English Language Courses – for professional, academic or everyday use, including Academic English Pre-sessional English and Study Abroad with English.
Average tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate INTO UEA students for three-term pathways in 2020–21 is GBP 17,495 to GBP 18,495. Accommodation costs for three-term pathways in 2020–21 range from GBP 6,468 to GBP 10,108.
INTO students can benefit from all UEA has to offer. It places within the top 200 universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019) and is ranked 15th in the UK (The Times and the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
It achieved Gold status in the most recent Teaching Excellence Framework and received 97 per cent student satisfaction for its university campus environment in INTO's Annual Student Experience Survey 2019.
The world-renowned institution is dedicated to helping students reach their academic and career goals, and international students will join a welcoming community of over 3,500 students from more than 100 countries.