The University of Leeds’ Link to Leeds scheme gives students the unique opportunity to speak to current students from all over the world. This can be done in many ways. Students can:
- join one of the live chat events – these events can be University-wide or regional or country-specific. Some chats are general and allow students to ask any questions they would like. Others focus on certain areas, such as the application process or accommodation.
- talk to an ambassador via instant messaging – students can visit the University’s website anytime and they will see which of the University’s ambassadors are available to chat in real time.
- email the University’s ambassadors directly – prospective students and offer holders alike are welcome to contact the University’ ambassadors with any questions. Students may want to speak with someone from their country, or from a specific course.
- sign up to the University’s newsletter – this allows students to receive regular updates and highlights along with details of any upcoming events.
- or, follow the University of Leeds on social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The University’s ambassadors also write a series of blogs about their experiences of living and studying in the UK.