Refer a high school friend and get rewarded with $300!
It’s a confusing time for many high school leavers. Making decisions about your future career and the steps you need to get there can be overwhelming. At IDP, we can help you decide what you want to do, and how to get there.
If your friends are in the same situation, refer them to us and you could be rewarded.
Refer a friend, and you both get a $300 gift card!
What do you need to do:
- Connect online with our counsellor via IDP Virtual Counselling
- Invite your high school friend to do the same and introduce him/her to the counsellor
- Your friend applies, submits and accepts an offer
- Both of you get rewarded with a $300 gift card
Why choose IDP?
- We partner with all leading New Zealand educational institutions.
- Our friendly and dedicated counsellors can speak your language
- It’s completely free - you don't pay anything for our services
Talk to us today or make an appointment to speak to us by using the enquiry form on this page. Hurry, get rewarded today!
*Terms and conditions apply:
To be eligible for the $300 gift cards, the student must introduce a friend to IDP, and that friend must be currently in high school. They must apply and accept an offer to study a higher education course(at least 120 credits) that has been achieved through an application made with IDP. The student is eligible when at least the 1st- year tuition fee is paid and a tuition fee receipt is issued by the higher education provided. Offer is not valid for English courses. The gift card will be issued by the student’s counsellor once the conditions of the offer have been met and gift card can be collected on census date. This offer is valid for new applications only. It does not apply to applications that are cancelled or resubmitted. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.