Book your IELTS test
You need to show your English skills, we can help with IELTS
IDP IELTS Auckland
IDP Education has been delivering the IELTS test in Australasia since 2009 through our network of custom-built IDP IELTS test centres. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service to ensure our test takers have the best possible experience when taking their IELTS test with us.
Located strategically in the inner city, IDP IELTS Auckland is easily accessible by public transport. We have custom-built speaking rooms in a professional surrounding and offer test takers the opportunity to sit the Speaking test on a separate day.
We run and computer-delivered IELTS and paper-based IELTS:
- Multiple sessions per week
- Results in 5 - 7 days
- Academic and General Training tests
- Same day Speaking tests
- Noise cancelling headphones for the Listening test
- Small groups
- Modern purpose-build lab and Speaking rooms
- Familiarise yourself with computer-delivered IELTS now with online practice tests.
- Two sessions per month
- Selected tests will include headphones for the Listening Test
- Results in 13 days
- Free transfer to computer-delivered IELTS to one week before the test
- Speaking tests are conducted a day or two before the test
- Purpose-built speaking rooms
Before you make your booking below, please keep in mind:
- To make your booking, you’ll need a valid, original passport. You’ll also need to bring this with you on both test days.
- When you make your booking, you will need to pay the test fee of NZ$385.00.
- There are two types of IELTS tests: Academic and General Training. If you are unsure of which test to book, find out which test format will suit your needs.
Enquiry on Results application (EOR)
- Test-takers who wish to appeal against their test scores may do so within 6 weeks of their test date.
- To do so, download and complete the EOR application form and submit with your original test report form to our office in person during regular office hours or post it to IDP Education Services Limited, P.O Box 5397, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141.
- The cost of the EOR application is NZ$195.00 and is fully refundable if the appeal is successful.
- The entire EOR process can take up to two weeks from the day we process your application fee.
Request for a test date transfer or refund
- All requests for a test date transfer or a refund must be submitted a minimum of five weeks prior to a test-taker’s registered test date.
- This is the standard IELTS test cancellation/transfer policy, although we might be inclined to review each request on a case by case basis to make an end decision.
- Test-takers can submit a request via email to email@example.com.