Bring a friend and be rewarded with a $300 giftcard
Refer a friend to study in New Zealand and be rewarded with a $300 giftcard, for yourself and your friend.
Final places are filling up fast for universities in New Zealand. If you know of someone thinking of studying but not yet with a completed application yet, come and speak with our experienced IDP counsellors who can guide you and process your application faster.
So why not start now? When you refer a friend to make an application with IDP, both of you will be rewarded with a $300 giftcard.
Don't miss this exciting offer!
How does it work?
When your friend accepts an offer to study through IDP, they’ll receive a $300 gift card too*.
How to take part in this offer?
1. Head to the Auckland IDP office
2. Your friend applies, submits and accepts an offer
3. Both of you get rewarded with a $300 giftcard
Why choose IDP?
We partner with leading institutions and schools in New Zealand
Our friendly and dedicated counsellors can speak your language
Visit us at IDP Auckland or make an appointment to speak to us by using the enquiry form on this page. Hurry, get rewarded today!
*Terms and conditions apply:
$300 refer a friend promotion: Both student and the friend will receive $300 gift card. This promotion is strictly for a limited time only. It will cease on 31/03/2020.
To be eligible for the $300 gift cards, the student must:
- introduce a friend to IDP, and that friend must accept an offer to study a Foundation/ Undergraduate/ Graduate diploma/ Postgraduate course that has been achieved through an application made with IDP. If they accept an offer to study English language courses (*minimum 15 weeks) that has been submitted with IDP, they’ll be eligible for a $100 gift card instead.
- the student is considered to have accepted the offer when they have made received a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and made the initial course payment via IDP.
- the gift card will be issued by the student’s counsellor once the conditions of the offer have been met.
- this offer is valid for new applications only. It does not apply to applications that are cancelled or resubmitted.