Why study here?
ONCAMPUS Hull students benefit from the strong partnership between ONCAMPUS and the University of Hull. Those who study there are guaranteed progression to the university if they successfully complete their foundation programmes.
Reasons to study at ONCAMPUS HULL:
- The University of Hull is one of the oldest universities in the UK
- 97.9 per cent of international graduates enter into professional employment or pursue further study within six months of graduating (HESA 2018).
- It has strengths in all areas of engineering and technology including design, manufacture, mechanical and chemical engineering.
- It’s home to more than 2,500 international students from more than 100 countries around the world.
- The university consistently ranks well in the UK National Student Survey.
- Teaching at Hull is led by inspirational academic staff who are at the forefront of pioneering research.
- The university runs the unique Hull Employability Awards scheme, where students can turn their entire university experience into workplace currency and have a competitive edge in the graduate job market.