You can be an international student in Australia by February 2019!
Did you know that if you submit your school application this month until November, you can be an international student in Australia by February next year?
With the help of IDP, we can walk you through the step-by-step process of studying in Australia. For starters, here’s a timeline you can follow to fast-track your international study journey.
- Meet with an IDP Education Counsellor and be guided on how to choose the best school and course for you. Your Counsellor will also assist you with the application and visa requirements.
- Take your IELTS test. IELTS is one of the requirements to apply for a visa and study in Australia as a proof of your proficiency in the English language. IDP is a proud co-owner of IELTS and we offer free preparation support to our test-takers. Book your IELTS with IDP here.
- Submit your school application. Your Counsellor will directly coordinate with the institution and support your application.
- Accept your offer letter from the school. Your Counsellor will explain the details of the offer to ensure that everything is clear before you accept it.
- Apply for a student visa. If you can do this earlier, the better!
- Once your visa is approved, attend IDP’s pre-departure orientation to give you an overview of what’s it going to be like in your study country. It’s also where you can meet other students and build a connection in Australia even before you leave.
- Pack your bags, and begin your journey as an international student in Australia!
Start your international study journey now! Attend IDP's upcoming events or book an appointment with an Education Counsellor.
Interested in studying abroad with IDP?
Enter your details below and we'll call you back when it suits you.