IELTS Registration Procedure
You have to register for the test before you can be placed on the list for a particular test date. As these fill up quickly, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible. Be aware that registration for a particular test date is based on payment of the test fee on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date.
Follow these steps before you begin.
1. Contact the requiring institutions and ask for the IELTS type, module and band score.
IDP IELTS has different types of modules and tests. Colleges, universities, academic institutions, governments, companies, or employers require a specific type of test with different minimum band scores. These requirements will vary based on the course or profession. CEFR scores have equivalent IELTS band scores. Determine which IELTS band score is required by researching the CEFR IELTS comparison chart.
2. Choose your preferred test date and test location and prepare your test requirements.
Click here to browse IDP’s test locations and schedules. Prepare a valid government ID, as well as payment for your chosen test.
|Test Format||Test Fee|
|Standard IELTS Test (Academic or General Training Module)||PHP 11,300|
|Computer-Delivered Standard IELTS Test (Academic or General Training Module)||PHP 11,300|
|IELTS for UKVI (Academic or General Training Module)||PHP 11,995|
|Computer-Delivered IELTS for UKVI (Academic Only)||PHP 11,995|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1/B1)||PHP 9,890|
Only the following valid government-issued IDs are accepted:
- Passport (valid at least 6 months before test date)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Social Security System (SSS) ID
- Government Services Insurance System (GSIS) ID
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
3. Register at www.ieltsregistration.com
Choose which type of test you will be registering for. After choosing the module required, test date and test location, click on “Continue” and “Create New User”. Register with your e-mail address and fill out the candidate details required. Upload a scanned copy of an accepted valid ID.
NOTE: The online registration procedure has a time limit of 30 minutes only.
4. Proceed to the payment page.
You may choose to pay for your IELTS test offline or online. If you choose offline, the options are through Metrobank, Bayad Center, or through visiting our IDP Ortigas office.
A. Metrobank Bills Payment
For Metrobank payments, please click here.
B. Offline Payment
B1. Over-the-counter payment at IDP Ortigas
- Credit Card
- Manager’s Check (Payable to IDP Education Limited)
B2. Pay through Dragonpay. Dragonpay can receive payments through various channels like bayad centers, 711, SM payment center, LBC, and the following banks:
C. Online Payment: Paypal
a. Paypal has security protocols that require candidates to have stable internet connection.
b. Payments should be settled within 48 hours after registering for your IELTS test. Otherwise, your test booking will be cancelled.
5. Payment Confirmation
You will receive a payment confirmation through the e-mail you registered with us once your payment has been received. A subsequent test confirmation e-mail will be sent a week before the test date, which will indicate your test venue and schedules. If you have yet to receive your test details 1 week before your scheduled date, kindly give us a call at (+632) 535 3320 loc 101-103.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please be on time for the test. No special test will be given if you miss any of the four sections.
- If a test taker wishes to defer to another test date, they must submit a request at least five weeks before their scheduled test date. Otherwise, forfeiture of test fees will apply. Deferment will be allowed only once. A processing fee of Php 1,000 shall be paid upon filing this request.
- If a test taker wishes to cancel their test, they will be refunded 75% of the test fee. A 25% administrative fee will be deducted. A written request with a valid reason is required and must be submitted to IDP at least five weeks before the scheduled test date. Otherwise, forfeiture of the test fee will apply.
Book your IELTS test now!