- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Student Stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- IELTS Test
- IELTS UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS stories
- 2017 IELTS Test Dates
- IELTS Announcements
- IELTS Announcements overview
- Hear the Difference
- Central Philippine University Test Venue
- Get P100 off your Uber ride with IDP IELTS!
- Invigilator Opening
- Take your IELTS test in Legazpi City!
- IELTS Price Increase
- Get the IELTS Bundle Promo at the HealthCare Recruitment and Training Fair 2017!
- Get your IELTS Test Results via SMS!
- IELTS Support
- IELTS Preparation
- IELTS Results
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in New Zealand
Study in Canada
Study in the UK
Got extra hours? Want to be part of something exceptional?
Join our pool of IDP IELTS invigilators. Apply with us, and send your CV to the designated e-mail address on your chosen venue!
IELTS IDP is looking for PART-TIME INVIGILATORS at the following locations: Manila, Dipolog, Naga, Tagaytay, Laguna, Iloilo, Lipa and Pampanga.
- At least 2 years in college (students of legal age are accepted)
- Good English communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a training! Venue and time will be sent via SMS. Qualified applicants will be paid on an hourly rate plus meal allowance. Working hours is from 7:00am-12:30pm on a Saturday or subject to operational needs.
An invigilator is a person whose job is to watch people sit the IELTS test to ensure that there is no cheating or misconduct during the test.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frontline activity in candidate identification and integrity management on test day
- Protection for genuine candidates
- Protection of the test against external threats
- Identification of malpractice or cheating
- Incident management
Requirements to be submitted:
- Updated resume
- Two government IDs
- Two character references
Work hours are from 7AM to 12PM on Saturdays and/or subject to operational needs
Please send your CV to the following email based on the location you're applying to.
For Manila, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application is on March 25, 2017
For Dipolog and Naga, email: email@example.com
Deadline of application is on April 7, 2017
For Tagaytay and Laguna, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application is on May 12, 2017
For Iloilo, email: email@example.com
Deadline of application is on May 24, 2017
For Lipa, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application is on May 26, 2017
For Pampanga, email: email@example.com
Deadline for application is on June 2, 2017
Be a part of IDP IELTS Philippines!
For more details, contact us at:
IDP Ortigas Office
Phone: (02) 535 3320 loc. 118
Mobile: +63 917 630 0769