You have to register for the test before you can be placed on the list for a particular test date. As these fill up quickly, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible. Be aware that registration for a particular test date is based on payment of the test fee on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date.
1. GO TO www.ieltsregistration.com
2. Upload Required Documents
a. Scan and upload a clear copy of the VALID ID required with photo and signature.
Valid National ID (any of the following may be considered as a valid ID)
Passport (valid at least 6 months before test date and must NOT have holes)
PRC Professional ID
SSS ID card
Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
3. Test fee of Php 9,780.00
4. Payment Options
b. Online Payment
c. Offline Payment
* After clicking "Pay Offline", close the tab and check your email. An email will be sent to you regarding payment procedure. Offline payment options are:
i. Over-the-Counter (OTC) Payment
* Payment can be made at the IDP Education Pty Ltd (Manila) office by:
- Credit Card
- Manager's Check (payable to "IDP Education Pty Ltd")
ii. Other Offline Payment Options:
1) Click the link provided in the email
2) Fill-in the required information
* Indicate Candidate's Name in the "Invoice No." field in the link
3) Choose preferred payment method
4) Follow the email instructions*
* Each vendor will have their own payment validation process, please follow email instructions to the letter
* Take note of your reference number for Bayad Centers and Over-the-Counter Payments
|Bank Affiliations||Non-Bank Affiliations|
|BDO||Maybank||LBC||EC Pay Partners|
|BPI||PNB||SM Payment Counters||Ever Superstores|
|Metrobank||Robinsons Bank||Robinsons Department Stores||Gaisano|
|RCBC||Security Bank||Cebuana Lhuillier||NCCC|
|Chinabank||Sterling Bank of Asia||M. Lhuillier||Via Express|
|East West Bank||UCPB||Globe G-Cash||Expresspay|
|Landbank||Union Bank||Selected Smart & Cignal Distributors|
|Selected Petron Gas Stations|
|Selected Tambunting Pawnshops|
|Selected Western Union Remittance Centers|
5. Important Notes
- If payment is not received within 24 hours, your booking will automatically be cancelled
- When IELTS test booking requirements are completed, expect the Confirmation Email containing the details of the test one week before the test date, otherwise kindly give us a call at (+632) 535 3320 loc 101-103
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidates SHOULD NOT BE LATE for the test. NO special test will be given to candidates who missed any of the four sections.
2. If a candidate is ABSENT on the test day without prior notice, the candidate will normally forfeit their full test fee.
3. If a candidate wants to DEFER to another test date, a MINIMUM OF FIVE WEEKS notice must be given. Otherwise, FORFEITURE of test fees applies. NB: Deferment will be allowed once only. A processing fee of Php 1,000 shall be paid upon filing of all requests for deferment.
4. If a candidate wants to REFUND/CANCEL, a 25% administrative fee will be deducted. A written request with valid reason is required and must be submitted to IDP at least five weeks before the scheduled test date.