- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Student Stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- About DAS
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- IELTS Test
- IELTS UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS stories
- 2017 IELTS Test Dates
- IELTS Announcements
- IELTS Announcements overview
- Hear the Difference
- Central Philippine University Test Venue
- Get P100 off your Uber ride with IDP IELTS!
- Invigilator Opening
- Take your IELTS test in Legazpi City!
- IELTS Price Increase
- Get the IELTS Bundle Promo at the HealthCare Recruitment and Training Fair 2017!
- Get your IELTS Test Results via SMS!
- IELTS Support
- IELTS Preparation
- IELTS Results
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in New Zealand
Study in Canada
Study in the UK
You have to register for the test before you can be placed on the list for a particular test date. As these fill up quickly, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible. Be aware that registration for a particular test date is based on payment of the test fee on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date.
1. GO TO www.ieltsregistration.com
2. Upload Required Documents
a. Scan and upload a clear copy of the VALID ID required with photo and signature.
Valid National ID (any of the following may be considered as a valid ID)
Passport (valid at least 6 months before test date and must NOT have holes)
PRC Professional ID
SSS ID card
Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
3. Test fee of Php10,415.00
4. Payment Options
b. Online Payment
c. Offline Payment
* After clicking "Pay Offline", close the tab and check your email. An email will be sent to you regarding payment procedure. Offline payment options are:
i. Over-the-Counter (OTC) Payment
* Payment can be made at the IDP Education Pty Ltd (Manila) office by:
- Credit Card
- Manager's Check (payable to "IDP Education Pty Ltd")
ii. Other Offline Payment Options:
1) Click the link provided in the email
2) Fill-in the required information
* Indicate Candidate's Name in the "Invoice No." field in the link
3) Choose preferred payment method
4) Follow the email instructions*
* Each vendor will have their own payment validation process, please follow email instructions to the letter
* Take note of your reference number for Bayad Centers and Over-the-Counter Payments
|Bank Affiliations||Non-Bank Affiliations|
|BDO||Maybank||LBC||EC Pay Partners|
|BPI||PNB||SM Payment Counters||Ever Superstores|
|Metrobank||Robinsons Bank||Robinsons Department Stores||Gaisano|
|RCBC||Security Bank||Cebuana Lhuillier||NCCC|
|Chinabank||Sterling Bank of Asia||M. Lhuillier||Via Express|
|East West Bank||UCPB||Globe G-Cash||Expresspay|
|Landbank||Union Bank||Selected Smart & Cignal Distributors|
|Selected Petron Gas Stations|
|Selected Tambunting Pawnshops|
|Selected Western Union Remittance Centers|
5. Important Notes
- If payment is not received within 24 hours, your booking will automatically be cancelled
- When IELTS test booking requirements are completed, expect the Confirmation Email containing the details of the test one week before the test date, otherwise kindly give us a call at (+632) 535 3320 loc 101-103
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidates SHOULD NOT BE LATE for the test. NO special test will be given to candidates who missed any of the four sections.
2. If a candidate is ABSENT on the test day without prior notice, the candidate will normally forfeit their full test fee.
3. If a candidate wants to DEFER to another test date, a MINIMUM OF FIVE WEEKS notice must be given. Otherwise, FORFEITURE of test fees applies. NB: Deferment will be allowed once only. A processing fee of Php 1,000 shall be paid upon filing of all requests for deferment.
4. If a candidate wants to REFUND/CANCEL, a 25% administrative fee will be deducted. A written request with valid reason is required and must be submitted to IDP at least five weeks before the scheduled test date.