You have to register for the test before you can be placed on the list for a particular test date. As these fill up quickly, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible. Be aware that registration for a particular test date is based on payment of the test fee on a first come first served basis.
The deadline for submission of application is set three weeks prior to a certain test date.
Fill in the Application Form and send it or take it to the test centre with the following
1. Valid National ID (any of the following may be considered as a valid ID)
Passport (valid at least 6 months before test date and must NOT have holes)
PRC Professional ID
SSS ID card
Multipurpose unified national ID
2. Photocopy of ID
3. Test fee of Php8,900.00
The Application Form must be duly filled in and manually signed by the candidate. Keep pages i-iv of the application form and read regulations carefully. Candidates taking the test outside their own country must present a passport. The form can be submitted by any of the following methods:
By courier or post
** For online application, please upload only the valid ID's mentioned above. Uploading other ID's shall invalidate the application even if the transaction went thru.
Send the completed form along with all requirements (except original ID) to IDP Office. Test fee can be paid in cash, bank draft or cashier's/manager's check. Checks must be written out to: "IDP Education Pty Ltd"
Credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard only) are acceptable for over-the-counter transactions.
For Cebu office, only manager's check is accepted as form of payment for IELTS application.
For Metro Manila candidates, confirmation letters shall be sent to them by email at least a week before the test date confirming them of their schedule, including other test details.
For provincial applications, please click this link to download the application forms.
On completion, the application form including a photocopy of the ID to be used on the day of the test and manager's check/bank draft for the registration fee should be sent by mail/courier to:
IDP Education Pty Ltd – Philippines
2/F Pioneer House Makati
108 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229
Metro Manila, Philippines
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidates SHOULD NOT BE LATE for the test. NO special test will be given to candidates who missed any of the four sections.
2. If a candidate is ABSENT on the test day without prior notice, the candidate will normally forfeit their full test fee.
3. If a candidate wants to DEFER to another test date, a MINIMUM OF FIVE WEEKS notice must be given. Otherwise, FORFEITURE of test fees applies. NB: Deferment will be allowed once only. A processing fee of Php 1,000 shall be paid upon filing of all requests for deferment.
4. If a candidate wants to REFUND/CANCEL, a 25% administrative fee will be deducted. A written request with valid reason is required and must be submitted to IDP at least five weeks before the scheduled test date.