Why choose nib?
You are in safe hands with friendly service from real people, with easy claiming and visa compliant health cover for all.
- Health insurance that meets Australian government’s international student visa requirements.
- Receive your visa compliant OSHC Confirmation Certificate in as soon as 5 minutes.
- 24/7 access to claim quickly & easily using your phone or computer.
- Access to a 24/7 medical support hotline Australia-wide.
- Access to nib’s International Visitors First Choice Network, a community of doctors (GPs) and health specialists to take care of your health needs and help keep your out of pocket expenses low.
- Agreements with most of Australia’s private hospitals to help you save money.
- Enjoy friendly service from real people over the phone or face-to-face in our retail centers.
- nib is one of Australia’s largest health insurers, covering over one million people in Australia and New Zealand.
- Plus, access nib Rewards, a member discount program valid for the lifetime of your policy helping you save every day. Save on things like entertainment, travel, food, fashion and more to experience your Aussie lifestyle to the fullest.
- Support when you need it, access to trusted health professionals and great value, easy-to-use visa compliant health cover from one of Australia’s largest health insurers.
For policy details please refer to nib OSHC Product Brochure
Get an instant quote
Please provide your email address below for us to offer our services to you and assist with your purchase. Please tick to show you agree to the terms before you are redirected to an OSHC provider to complete your purchase.
IDP takes your privacy seriously. Please read our personal information collection statement to find out more.
Can we call you to get started?
Thanks, we have sent you an email. If you have not received it, please check your junk email or contact your nearest IDP counsellor.
Student Essentials enquiry form
Please provide your email address below for us to offer our services to you and assist with your enquiry.
OSHC related articles