- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Canada
- Study in the UK
- Study in the USA
- Student Stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- IELTS Test
- IELTS UKVI
- IELTS Life Skills
- IELTS stories
- 2017 IELTS Test Dates
- IELTS Announcements
- IELTS Announcements overview
- Hear the Difference
- Central Philippine University Test Venue
- Get P100 off your Uber ride with IDP IELTS!
- Invigilator Opening
- Take your IELTS test in Legazpi City!
- IELTS Price Increase
- Get the IELTS Bundle Promo at the HealthCare Recruitment and Training Fair 2017!
- Get your IELTS Test Results via SMS!
- IELTS Support
- IELTS Preparation
- IELTS Results
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in New Zealand
Study in Canada
Study in the UK
Founded in 1959, LaSalle College is a private post-secondary educational institution specializing in government-accredited and internationally-renowned vocational and pre-university programs. With its main campus located in beautiful downtown Montreal, LaSalle College is the largest bilingual college in North America.
Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto + International Campus Network across 10 countries
10,000 (including international campuses)
Faculties: School of Fashion, Arts and Design, School of Hotel Management & Tourism, School of Business and Technologies, School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of E-learning
Founded in 1959, LaSalle College is a private post-secondary educational institution specializing in government-accredited and internationally-renowned vocational and pre-university programs. With its main campus located in beautiful downtown Montreal, LaSalle College is the largest bilingual college in North America. The College counts over 10,000 students spread across its international campuses, and the Montreal campus alone receives students from over 75 different countries.
As per the Quebec educational system, the College grants 3 types of diplomas:
- DEC (Diploma of College Studies) – A pre-university and technical diploma that qualifies students for either university studies or for the job market.
- DVS / DEP (Diploma of Vocational Training): A diploma that prepares students for direct employment
- AEC (Attestation of College Studies) – A continuing education and technical diploma that serves to upgrade one’s existing skill set or reorient one’s career.
LaSalle College offers over 60 programs, with specializations in fields such as Business Management, Hotel and Event Management, Fashion Merchandising and Design, Project Management, Web and Multimedia Development and Mobile and Web Applications.
The College collaborates with major industry players to offer work/study combinations that prepare students for a successful entry into the job market, and boasts a graduate placement rate of over 90%. An example of one such collaboration is Vancouver Fashion Week where students from LaSalle’s School of Fashion have qualified to showcase their collections over the last 13 years.