The University of Hartford understands the challenges that students are facing due to the coronavirus pandemic. The university has developed contingency plans and adjusted aspects of its offering to address student concerns. This includes making accommodations for undergraduate applicants for the September 2020 intake. These include:
- Students may be considered for admission without final-year results. The results can be submitted once they have been received.
- Students can submit the Versant Skills Test or the Duolingo English test as proof of English language proficiency. However, they will be re-assessed when arriving on campus.
- Students will be permitted to apply without SAT or ACT tests results
- The university will be sending scanned PDF I-20 documents via email as per the permission granted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Students who are accepted by the university will be able to book online interviews.
- The deadline for the fees deposit has been extended to July 1, 2020