- Study Overseas
- Study Overseas overview
- Student services
- Student stories
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- Student Interviews
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the UK
- To provide education counselling for prospective students and families about studying in overseas and assist them in their education options to AUS/NZ/UK institutions; to the point of enrolment
- Assist in internal, day-to-day office activities (liaison work, meet University staff for training/meetings, any ad-hoc projects)
- Participating in student recruitment activities - Through IDP's education exhibitions and events, out-reach in local schools, etc.
- A recognized degree, ideally from an Australia, UK or NZ university.
- Great interpersonal/communication skills, ability to provide excellent customer service to students, as well as to our University partners.
- Possess a positive outlook, and a strong willingness to learn - the candidate must be keen in constantly learning about educational products/course updates in a dynamic industry.
- Efficient administration of college applications and documents.
- A team player, but also possess the ability to work independently to manage workload and appointments.
- Sales-driven, able to achieve or exceed targets set.
- Ablility to work under pressure