Introducing IDP Virtual Counselling
IDP’s unique offering connecting you to our counsellors virtually
A new free service is now available, connecting students to our friendly and highly skilled counsellors. You can now stay safe at home and enjoy the full suite of student placement services and support.
To begin, fill up our form and we’ll get in touch with you to understand your study abroad goals and opportunities and how we can help you for free.
If you’re in need of quick information on COVID-19 in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Canada or Ireland, please use the links below to contact a counsellor on standby during working hours.
How does it work?
IDP Virtual Counselling is now available in Singapore. Here are our operating hours:
- 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM SGT (Monday to Friday)
- 10 AM - 2 PM SGT (Saturday)
Start your virtual counselling now – it’s free!
Not ready to start right now? Fill up our enquiry form to book an appointment.
Things to note
- Before joining the session on a computer, tablet or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link
- Basic requirements for your devices and browsers are available here
- Upon connecting via the zoom link, our friendly host will lead you to a waiting room first before you’re assigned to a counsellor
Register nowRead more articles