Book My IELTS Test
Take computer-delivered IELTS in the biggest test centre in town - located at The Cathay, just minutes away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT!
IDP IELTS Singapore delivers the IELTS PB (paper-based) test three to four times a month or 40 to 41 times in a year. The CD (computer-delivered) IELTS test is available 3 times a day, 365 days a year, excluding Public Holidays.
To assist you in getting the best IELTS test scores in the comforts of your home, we have prepared free support tools & preparation course package just for you.
Book your IELTS test with us to enjoy the following perks:
✅ 30 days Macmillan online preparation course
✅ 60 days IELTS Master online by Macquarie University
✅ Virtual Masterclass
✅ Virtual Writing Workshop
✅ Mock Computer-delivered Online Test
Your computer-delivered IELTS tests will also be taken in a safe and clean environment:
- Maximum 10 test takers per session
- Sanitised rooms & equipment
- Temperature taking
- Hand sanitiser readily available
- Test takers and invigilators to wear mask at all times for their Listening, Reading Writing session
- Drinking of water will not be allowed during test sessions
- All test takers are required to scan the QR code via our portal before they enter our premises
- Maintaining more than 1 meter distance is being observed at all times between Test Takers and invigilators during the registration and during the test
In doing our part to keep all test takers safe, IDP IELTS Singapore will not allow test takers to commence or continue tests if any of the above measures are not adhered to.
How much does the IELTS test cost?
|Computer-delivered IELTS||S$ 365|
|IELTS (Paper-based)||S$ 365|
|IELTS (Life Skills)||S$ 264|
|IELTS (UKVI)|| |
Payment can be made either in office or online. You may pay using a credit card, debit card or by cash/NETS at the IDP Singapore office. It is also mandatory for foreign nationals and permanent residents to upload a clear scanned colour copy of your passport. For Singapore citizens, your pink IC will do.
A final confirmation email consisting of the test date, time and venue will be sent five to seven days before your IELTS test. Please do ensure to check your spam/junk folder for the confirmation email before calling in. If bookings are made five days or fewer before the test date, the final confirmation email will be sent as soon as possible.
Which IELTS format is best for you?
Viewing in mobile? Optimise your experience now!
Register nowWhy take IELTS with IDP?