We give you the best test conditions for you to succeed!
We support you throughout the test:
Before the test
We help you to get well prepared for the test with our face to face workshops as well as the online support we provide with courses and tips.
- FREE IELTS Masterclass
The IELTS Masterclass is a two-hour workshop designed to provide advice support to supplement your other language learning and test preparation.
You want to register? Please click here.
- FREE Online IELTS Preparation Course by the University of Queensland
This is a 8 week course that will support you with the 4 skills testing in IELTS
- FREE Online IELTS Preparation course by Macquarie University
IDP Education has partnered with Macquarie University to provide IELTS test takers access to a comprehensive online preparation course for the IELTS test. Get FREE access to the module of your choice for 30 days when you book your IELTS test.
- FREE online Practice test by Macmillan
Unlimited use for 30 days if you booked 2 weeks or more from the test date. Please email to us and indicate your full name, test date and module (under the subject: MACMILLAN)
During the test
- Professional staff helping you with registration
- Pencil provided for the test
- Headphones for the Listening test with adjustable volume (New!!!)
- Pastries and refreshment will be provided at RELC
After the test
- Receive your results via SMS
- View your results online
- FREE IELTS Writing Workshop for Re-Takers (General Training)
Did not achieve your Writing Bandscore? Let us help you
To avail the above support, simply register at www.ieltsregistration.com or visit our office and our friendly staff will assist you!
Click on the link to your preferred test date and version in the table below to begin the online booking process. Ensure you read this information carefully first:
- IDP IELTS Singapore delivers the IELTS test three times in a month or 36 times in a year.
- A final confirmation email with test dates, times and venues will be sent 5 to 7 days before your IELTS test. If bookings are made within 5 days before the test date, final confirmation email will be sent as soon as possible. Ensure your email account settings allow IDP emails and kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder too.
- The IELTS test fee is S$330 (Test fee revision to S$340 with effect from 1 November 2016)
- The IELTS for UKVI test fee is S$380
- The IELTS Lifeskills test fee is S$285
- Download and read the Information for Candidates Booklet here.
- To proceed with an online booking, click on your preferred date from the table below. You will need your credit card to make a payment (or pay by cash/NETS at the IDP Singapore office) and upload a clear scanned colour copy of your passport (mandatory for foreign nationals and PRs) or pink IC (Singapore citizens ONLY).
- Please note that a valid and original PASSPORT is mandatory for foreign nationalities including PRs while Pink IC or Passport for Singapore citizens, which must be presented on your IELTS test. No other forms of ID will be accepted by the test centre.
- You can also book your test at one of our offices with the assistance of our friendly staff. Click here for locations.
Click here for more information about IELTS General Training or Academic testing options.