ONCAMPUS Aston's pathways prepare international students for degree-level study in the UK. The available pathways are:
- Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP)
- International Year One (IY1)
- Master's Foundation Programme (MFP)
- ONCAMPUS Aston Graduate Diploma
After successfully completing a pathway programme, students are guaranteed entry to an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Aston University.
Aston focuses on employability and entrepreneurship by ensuring all students take part in valuable industry experiences. The university is known globally for its excellence and it was named University of the Year by The Guardian in 2020.
Benefits of a pathway programme at ONCAMPUS Aston include the chance to:
- Improve English language abilities
- Develop academic and study skills, such as writing, reading and presentation
- Understand how to be successful in a UK university
- Develop further research study skills at master's level
- Receive specialised university progression support
ONCAMPUS Aston takes place within Aston University's campus so students can enjoy all of the facilities available to university students. It's located in vibrant and diverse Birmingham, one of the largest cities in the UK.
At Aston, international students have an unforgettable university experience where they can grow as people and have access to a wide range of exciting opportunities.