Why study here?
ONCAMPUS Hull is based on the campus of the University of Hull, one of the leading universities in the UK. If you study at ONCAMPUS Hull you are guaranteed progression to the University of Hull on successful completion of your foundation programme.
- It is among the Top 3 for Chemical Engineering graduate employment prospects (Sunday Times England University Guide 2018).
- You will be studying at a university that received 5 stars for teaching, employability and innovation (QS Stars University Ratings).
- The University of Hull is one of the oldest universities in the UK.
- 96% of its international graduates get into work or further study within six months of completing their studies (DLHE 2016).
- It enjoys strengths in all areas of engineering and technology including design, manufacture, mechanical and chemical engineering.
- It is home to more than 2,100 international students from more than 100 countries around the world.
- Hull consistently ranks in the UK’s top 10 in the National Student Survey.
- Teaching at the University of Hull is led by inspirational academics at the cutting edge of research.
- Research and teaching go hand in hand to give students an education that is innovative, relevant and in tune with the world of work.
The unique Hull Employability Awards scheme helps you convert your whole university experience into workplace currency, so that employers see you as a distinctive, rounded, three-dimensional prospect and not an off-the-shelf graduate.