Torrens University on-demand short courses provide the opportunity for students to up-skill and develop work-ready skills and competencies. These are perfect for those who want to further their education, but don’t have the time to commit to full-time study. They cover a wide range of topic areas that are aligned with current and future industry demands. The key benefits of these short courses are:
- One to two hours in duration
- Comprised of written content, videos and quizzes
- Developed by experienced industry professionals
- Designed to help hone specific industry skills
- Entirely flexible – can be studied anywhere, anytime
Virtual Open Day
Torrens University events allow students to get a feel for the Torrens University study environment and the courses available. One such event is the virtual open day, which includes:
- Meeting other students in the virtual social lounge
- Live chat directly with Academics and Course and Career Advisors
- Meeting other students
- Exploring the virtual campus
- Exploring study options - online or on-campus
- Gaining access to the video and resource library
Torrens University courses are available online. International students must not enrol into any more than a third or 33 per cent of their online subjects over their course and must study at least one subject that is delivered in person in each trimester.
All face-to-face courses are also available for an online mode of delivery. Due to COVID-19, exceptions will be made to the usual face-to-face learning requirements.