IDP Education Lanka would like to invite applicants to apply to become an IELTS Examiners in Sri Lanka.
This presents an exciting opportunity for TESOL professionals to work in the world’s biggest and most dynamic English Language Assessment environment. We are looking for experienced examiners and examiner trainers as well as TESOL professionals interested in training up as examiners.
Requirements and Experiences:
- An undergraduate degree or qualification(s) that can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree (3 years’ full time academic study).
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL/TEFL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over)
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills (see application for more details)
Find attached the following;
- Examiner Recruitment Guide for Applicants
- Examiner Minimum Professional Requirement
- Examiner Application form
- Reference Request
Please be kind enough to read the IELTS examiner Minimum Professional Requirements carefully and complete the Application Form. (You may use the Guide for applicants to IELTS examiner recruitment to help you).
Enquiries about the post can be sent to: email@example.com
Application submission process: Email the completed application along with scanned copies of supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 6th May 2017
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities. For more than 45 years, IDP Education (originally known as International Development Program) has played a major role in international education. During this time, IDP has placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP Education is a world leader in international student placement services. Our global network of 89 offices helps students from 30 countries to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by IDP: IELTS Australia, British Council, and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
IDP Education Lanka started its fully functional operation in Sri Lanka since June 2016 and we look forward to work closely with you to offer better service to the test takers.