- IDP 國際教育中心《全球最大留遊學集團》輔導全球超過40萬名學生逐夢
IDP Education Limited
(ASX code: IEL)
The world’s largest student recruitment agency
IDP is a professional education firm in international student recruitment and English language testing services. IDP was established in Australia in 1969 and has been the global leader in education industry for the past 47 years. IDP is a co-owner of the International English Language Testing System (known as IELTS雅思考試, the other owners are the British Council and Cambridge University). The operation model is similar to recruitment agency but focuses more on consumer marketing, eg: seminars, events and online marketing.
IDP was listed in Australia stock market since November 2015. Its new managing board is developing long term strategy and Greater China will be its key market. IDP is seeking for a Regional Product Manager for further development of its US business line
Position: Regional Product Manager, US Line
Location: Shanghai, China
Reporting to: Marketing Director, Greater China
• To build up the effective product strategy for US business line (Study in US)
• To deliver professional product training to IDP US counselors
• To support the sales team (Counselling team) achieving the financial targets
• Identify and develop regional US product strategy including but not limited to product positioning, pricing and promotion mechanism. To differentiate IDP’s US business against competitors, with an in-depth understanding of the “Study in US” market.
• Act as an internal trainer to deliver product knowledge training to the counsellors in Greater China region.
• To support the Marketing Director in building and maintaining trustworthy relationship with US client institutions
• To work with in country and online marketing team in all kinds of campaigns including but not limited to educational events, seminars and thematic programs. As a key stakeholder to provide US counseling team with clearly articulated product selling points.
• Lead the consumer survey and research periodically to understand the customer need.
• To establish quality framework for applications to destination. Reviewing how the pipeline is progressing for US and providing support to meet the conversation and finalization targets.
• University graduated from a reputable US institution; Good command of English, IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 100+ expected
• Have in-depth understanding of the US education
• A minimum of 2 years working experiences in international education industry with proven track record;
• Solid experiences in managing product related issues in the area of marketing;
• Highly self-motivated and possess good skills in presentation and coaching
IDP offers competitive remuneration and career development opportunities to successful applicants.
IDP is a public listed company in Sydney Stock Exchange (ASX)
For further information about our company, please visit our web page: www.idp.com
|職務名稱：||英國(資深)留學顧問||Education consultant 留學顧問 (澳紐線)|
5. Able to work under pressure and work independently
6. Commitment to work overtime and on the weekend occasionally
|甄選條件 ：||1. 須有英國留遊學經驗。
5. 3年以上相關工作經驗。 熟悉英國留學市場，並有規劃推廣市場及執行活動能力。
| 1. 積極、細心、熱心、負責任、親和力佳