(Bangkok head office)
- Accountable for maintaining financial accounts - Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet - driving closure of period end financial accounts (GL reconciliations, accrual review and intercompany close and compliance - VAT, WHT and other tax submissions)
- Manage Financial operations processes (cash collection, accounts payable, payroll) and compliance. Willingness to lead and undertake change management programs to drive finance efficiency.
- Lead statutory audit process and ensure timely filings with the local authorities
- Assist the Regional Head of Finance with analysis and adhoc commercial improvement projects
- Actively involved in the Thailand business planning function (management accounting, forecasts, budgets, revenue analysis, capital investment)
- Minimum +7 years experience
- Candidates from multinational organisations or Big 4 organizations encouraged to apply
- Degree in Accounting / Business. CPA or equivalent an advantage
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with global colleagues on a regular basis, Native Thai language skills
- Keen interest to develop personal career and expand commercial acumen
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles
- Compliance experience (tax, legal, statutory accounting & audit) is a distinct advantage
- Integrity and initiative, which help prevent/alert senior management on tax / accounting / process compliance issues
- Excellent behavioural attributes: proactive and energetic. Positive role model for junior staff.
Interested candidates, please send a brief English cover letter with available starting dates, resume and with a recent scan photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
IDP Education Services Co., Ltd.
4th Floor CP Tower, 313 Silom Road
Bangkok, Thailand 10500