- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- Line Official : @idpthailand!
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- IELTS for UKVI
- Book a Test
- IELTS test format
- IELTS stories
- IELTS support
- IELTS master class
- Get my results
- About Us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
Procedures for refunds to IDP’s IELTS candidates who wish to switch from our normal IELTS test to IELTS UKVI.
IDP Thailand will waive the 1,500 THB charge, which is our existing policy for our candidates who wish to switch the test purpose.
- Candidates must register for IELTS UKVI with IDP only.
- The timeline for the refund application process is as follow:
- For 11 April Test Date, candidates must apply for refunds before 16 April.
- For 18 April Test Date, candidates must apply for refunds before 20 April.
- For 25 April Test Date, candidates must apply for refunds before 27 April.
- For 30 April Test Date, candidates must apply for refunds before 30 April.
- Documents needed for Cancellation and Refunds.
- Confirmation Email of registration for IDP IELTS UKVI from IDP system.
- Copy of your Bank Book.
- Copy of your National ID Card or Passport.
- Cancellation form and Refund form, both can be downloaded at http://www.ielts.idp.co.th/Popular-Forms.aspx or ask our front desk.
- Your receipt of IDP IELTS Test you wish to cancel.*
Documents from 3.1-3.4 can be copies, and can emailed to email@example.com or faxed to us at 02-231-0530.
*Your Receipt must be the original copy only. For candidates who registered by walk-in to the IDP office, you will receive the original receipt after the registration process is finished. For candidates who registered online or paid via bank transfer, your original receipt is already here at the IDP office.
For candidates who have already canceled their IELTS test for UKVI purposes and paid the 1,500 THB cancellation fee, you can refund 1,500 THB by submitting documents 3.1-3.4 along with the original receipt for the 1,500 THB cancellation fee. Your money will be refunded within 14 working days after IDP receives all the documents.
This refund policy applies to candidates that made application before 3 April 2015