- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student Services
- Destinations overview
- Study in Australia
- Study in the USA
- Study in the UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in New Zealand
- Step-by-step guide
- Upcoming Events
- Line Official : @idpthailand!
- IELTS Testing Service
- IELTS Testing Service overview
- What is IELTS?
- IELTS for UKVI
- Book a Test
- IELTS test format
- IELTS stories
- IELTS support
- Get my results
- About Us
- Contact us
Study in Australia
Study in the USA
Study in the UK
Study in Canada
George Brown College In-House Interview
IDP Thailand, 4th Floor, CP Tower, Silom
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Like many other colleges in Ontario, GBC was chartered in 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next year.
George Brown offers a wide variety of programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technologies, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as specialized programs and services for recent immigrants and international students.
The college offers 35 diploma programs, 31 advanced diploma programs as well as six degree programs, one in conjunction with Ryerson University. The college offers the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Early Childhood Leadership (fast track)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts - Early Childhood Leadership
- Early Childhood Education (Consecutive Diploma/Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Applied Business – Financial Services
- Bachelor of Applied Business – Hospitality Operations
- Bachelor of Applied Technology - Construction Science and Management
Come and talk with a representative from George Brown College today.