Glendale Community College - California
Glendale Community College was founded in 1927 to serve the needs of the people in the Glendale Union High School District which included La Crescenta, Glendale, and Tujunga. The school was founded as Glendale Junior College and from 1927 to 1929 conducted classes in the buildings of Glendale Union High School at Broadway and Verdugo in the City of Glendale. In 1929 the junior college moved to the Harvard School plant of the Glendale Union High School District where it remained until 1937. In this year a new plant, part of the present one, was completed and occupied. The year before, in 1936, the Glendale Junior College District was dissolved as such and became a part of the new Glendale Unified School District. The name of the school was changed to Glendale College in 1944. On July 1, 1970 Glendale College became a part of the Glendale Junior College District. On April 20, 1971 the Board of Education adopted a resolution changing the District name to Glendale Community College District.
Glendale Community College serves a diverse population of students by providing the opportunities and support to achieve their educational and career goals. They are committed to student learning and success through transfer preparation, certificates, associate degrees, career development, technical training, continuing education, and basic skills instruction. The college is dedicated to the importance of higher education in the evolving urban environment of Glendale and the Greater Los Angeles area. Faculty and staff engage students in rigorous and innovative learning experiences that enhance and sustain the cultural, intellectual, and economic vitality of the community.
อ่าน วิธีที่เรารวบรวมและนำเสนอรายละเอียดคอร์ส เพื่อดูเกี่ยวกับข้อมูลที่แสดงในนี้ ทั้งนี้ IDP จะไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อผิดพลาดใด ๆ ของเนื้อหาในเว็บไซต์ เราจึงแนะนำให้คุณปรึกษากับเจ้าหน้าที่แนะแนว IDP โดยตรงเพื่อรับข้อมูลล่าสุดและเที่ยงตรงที่สุดเสมอ