- Study Abroad
- Study Abroad overview
- Student services
- Destinations overview
- Study Abroad in Australia
- Study Abroad in USA
- Study Abroad in the UK
- Study Abroad in Canada
- Study Abroad in New Zealand
- Course search
- Costs calculator
- Step-by-step guide
- Student stories
- IELTS Testing Service
- About us
- Contact us
Study Abroad in Australia
Study Abroad in USA
Study Abroad in the UK
Study Abroad in Canada
Free Session: Meet University of Reading at IDP Istanbul
Harbiye Mah. Cumhuriyet Cad. Kahan Apt. No:40/4 (located in the same building as Kahve Dunyasi) Elmadağ, Şişli - İstanbul Phone: 00902122451588
Want to study at a top UK University?
Join the Free Seminar of University of Reading at IDP Istanbul!
IDP Education Istanbul is organizing a free information session for students who are eager to study in the UK at the University of Reading, one of the world’s top universities.
The seminar will host Reading’s representatives, Ms. Claire Ballard and Ms. Katherine O’Sullivan, who will provide students with extensive information about the University’s programmes, degrees and admission conditions.
When & Where?
The free session will be held on Thursday, 23 June, 10:00 – 11:00 AM at IDP Istanbul office.
Why should you come?
Don’t miss this free session if you want to:
- Get real time advice on admission and costs
- Get personal experience of the University and destination
- Apply on the spot with our trained counselors
Why Study at the University of Reading?
- The University of Reading is ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world, according to the QS University World Rankings 2015/16.
- Reading is a global university that enjoys a world-class reputation for teaching, research and enterprise.
- The University offers a wide range of programmes in many areas of study, including arts, humanities, business, sciences and social sciences.
- 98% of the University's research was rated as being of international standing (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
For more information, contact IDP Education office.