Attractive partial scholarships at University of Birmingham for IDP Undergraduate Students
Are you planning to study in the UK? Check out these attractive partial scholarships offered by the University of Birmingham to IDP UAE students who are applying to start their undergraduate programs at the University in September 2020 intake.
The University of Birmingham is a leading UK university and a founding member of the prestigious Russell Group universities. Birmingham offers over 350 different undergraduate courses. The university is a truly global university producing world-leading research. It also benefits from mutual partnerships with a wide range of international institutions and hosts a large international community of researchers and students.
University of Birmingham/IDP UAE Outstanding Achievement Partial Scholarships
The partial scholarships are offered by the University of Birmingham to the highest performing students, who apply through IDP UAE to start their undergraduate program at Birmingham in the 2020/2021 academic year. Check out the Scholarships details below:
- Number of scholarships: 7
- Scholarship value: £2,000 towards tuition fees (for the first year only)
- Level of study: Any Undergraduate
- Application deadline: 5 August 2020
Eligibility criteria for partial scholarships
In order to be eligible for the scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only for the first 7 candidates to apply through international clearing and accept their offer.
- Candidates must complete the form available on the University’s clearing page themselves, and tag themselves to IDP, or IDP complete the application on their behalf.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of any other internal or external scholarship, funding or sponsorship.
- Candidates must meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Candidates must start their studies at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must be domiciled in UAE.
- Candidates must be classed by the University of Birmingham as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee payment and should be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies from other sources.
- Those who qualify for the award will be informed after accepting their offer