- Du học
- Du học IDP
- Dịch vụ
- Du học
- Sinh viên
- Tìm kiếm khóa học
- Cách tính chi phí
- Hướng dẫn
- Sự kiện
- Học bổng
- Hỏi Đáp
- Tin Tức
- Kỳ thi IELTS
- Kỳ thi IELTS IDP
- Thông tin IELTS
- Lịch Thi IELTS
- Để đạt kết quả tốt
- IELTS UKVI & Life Skills
- Kết Quả IELTS
- Hỏi Đáp
- Học tiếng Anh
- Giới thiệu
- Liên hệ
Du học Úc
Du học Mỹ
Du học Anh
Du học Canada
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
• Reporting to the Telesales Team Leader:
o Counsel prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities in Australia, US, UK, New Zealand, and Canada via phone.
o Provide information to students on our institutions / visa / accommodation, etc.
o Follow up leads from events / seminars / web and convert to walk-ins.
o Maintain good rapport with students, their families to gain referrals for IDP
o Follow up and update lead status in OSCAR (Student Data Management System)
o Provide required daily / weekly /monthly sales and operation reports
• Have knowledge about studying overseas, student placement, especially in Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada is an advantage.
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma's Degree.
• At least 01 year of working experience in telesales is required for this position.
• Preferably experience Staffs specializing in Sales, Education counselling or equivalent.
• IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
• 13th month salary.
• Bonus in the end of year.
• High incentive.
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET – one of the best English Center in Vietnam.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 day sick leaves.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & training abroad.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Closing date for applications: 14th September 2017
For more information , please contact Ms Loan Dang at email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi st, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam