Career Opportunities at IDP Education (Ha noi Office) - Accounting Assistant
IDP Education Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT cum CASHIER (Full time)
- Handling of bank account transactions
- Handling of cash & bank payments
- Cash sales receipt handling
- Maintenance of the local statutory accounts in accordance with Vietnamese accounting standards for Hanoi branch office
- Taxation filings
- Cash management
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree in Accounting
- Knowledge about accounting standards and tax regulations required
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Ability to effectively use computer software, including word processing, and advanced spreadsheet applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, and to meet deadlines
- Strong financial management skills & numerical skills
- Being ready for multi task functioning
- Team spirit
- Fluent written and spoken English and Vietnamese required
- 13th month salary.
- Annual bonus
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- English Training scholarship for staff and family members at ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam