Career Opportunities at IDP Education (Ho Chi Minh Office) - IELTS Test Centre Administration
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement, English Testing Center (ACET) and English language testing services (IELTS). Using its network of over 91 student offices in 33 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
IELTS Test Centre Administration (Full time)
Manage IELTS Administration team to
• Ensure tight IELTS security is upheld and adhered to all IELTS manuals, policy and procedures
• Ensure accurate and timely management reporting as requested
• Maintain filing system of IELTS materials
• Provide clear, consistent and comprehensive advice to general enquiries, candidates and Test Centre staff regarding IELTS test events.
• Organize and administer different aspects of the test (test venue, invigilators, markers, examiners, etc.) according to the rules and regulations
• Provide seminars and briefing on IETLS to candidates when needed
• Maintain and update marketing materials for IETLS
• Assistance in other matters pertaining to IELTS and other examinations administration
• Coordinate with Marketing team and other relevant departments for IELTS events
• Establish and maintain client/ customer support
• Interact with different organizations and individuals providing business and development of business through relationship, services and support, keeping into consideration the limits owing to the secure nature of the test
• Maintain and enhance relationship and interaction with stakeholders
• Develop new offsite testing partners/ agreements in other provinces of Vietnam
• Bachelor degree in English Language Teaching / Education / Business Administration
• At least 3-year experience in administration or customer service, 2 year as a leader (Experience to work in multi-national companies is a plus)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Vietnamese (IELTS 6.5 or above)
• Proficiency in M.S Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Skills: typing, presentation, communication, administration & planning
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Ability to take responsibility and initiative
• Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
• Strong experience in problem solving
• Good planning and reports
• Please attach an updated photo of yourself
• 13th month salary.
• Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via email@example.com
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam