Career Opportunities at IDP Education: Business Development Executive
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 32 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP Vietnam has a demand to recruit the following position: Business Development Executive
1. Research and propose business development plan to achieve office targets.
2. Develop and grow referral partners
3. Identify new market areas and channels for student placement expansion
4. Responsible for lead generation, managing relationship, and local international schools’ meetings
5. Implement business development plans to strengthen IDP position in South Vietnam market
6. Identity opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
7. Research and approach potential business opportunities with local partners and agreements
8. Collaborate with marketing team to synergize business for SP/IELTS/ English course where possible
1. Implement student placement marketing plan
2. Liaison with Marketing Division to develop and manage student placement marketing materials for both public students and partners
3. Contribute for contents for Facebook posts, articles, promotion, tips, games, workshops, etc
4. Support the production of a wide range of offline marketing communications
5. Keep track and report the student placement activities and outcomes
Technical & Professional Knowledge
1. Maintain up to date knowledge on market trends and competition
2. Provide timely & accurate market information to partners, institutions, organizations, etc.
3. Develop and maintain database of corporate partners
1. Liaison with Operation team to deliver successfully operation activities to partners
2. Contribute towards team building efforts
3. Build a collaborative environment
4. Works as part of a team and closely with other departments within the organisation.
Keep track of any emerging problems & solve them as early as possible
Coordinate tasks & duties between various departments and offices in the region.
Displays good listening and writing skills, setting out logical arguments clearly and adapting language and form of communication to meet the needs of different people/audiences.
• Knowledge of regional market and statistical analysis
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Competent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in marketing especially in education services
• Ability to handle multiple projects, and effectively manage time
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Be willing to travel on job demand
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via firstname.lastname@example.org
Centre contact details:
IDP Education (Vietnam)
36 Mac Dinh Chi St, Dist 1
Hochiminh city – Vietnam